Thursday, October 18, 2018

1984 Movie



Recently I have assignments of reviewing this movie named "1984"by George Maxwell. The movie is kinda boring and plain but seems very close to me. The movie plot is familiar. Then I recall something I learn from classes before. I realize that mass media always have their own agenda, they frame news or things that they wanted people to see and to believe what they wanted people to believe by their agenda setting. It is obvious that in 1984 movie, they do not have the freedom of speech. Same like now. Most place also like this. Currently, most mass media platform gives the right to express their opinion without getting punishment, but within its country’s law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Favourite Women's Perfume 2018

Here are the top 5 perfumes for women in 2018 : Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum. Philosophy...