Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Krabi Trip by Kamal

Back in 2015, I went to a trip to Krabi Thailand with my friends. That time, I am still working full time at an optical shop at Pavilion KL named Optical 88.

It is true that unplanned plan is effective hahahaha. Actually, this trip was planned 3 weeks before the actual date. Me, my friend Zubai, her classmate Pian, our schoolmate Ain, Ain's classmates two person, Nisa and Fyna, and Ain's sister Kak Nur. So total 6 people in a trip. We did not use agent. We just gamble go.

Our route is from KL sentral, we take Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad(KTMB) to Padang Besar then continue to Hatyai. From Hatyai, we take Tuktuk to Krabi Town. We stayed there.

What I cannot forgot is actually not really about the trip itself but the beginning of our journey. I worked full shift from 10am to 10pm. After that, I went straight to KL Sentral! Imagine how tired I am hahahaha. I changed my attire, go get some food before departure, take the train then sleep on the way to Padang Besar. I was really tired but cause of the excitement, I forgot about the tiredness issue.

It was fun. We went to the float market, the Emerald Pool, we ride the elephant(the worst decision ever about the trip because their condition was so poor...I am sorry dear elephant :'() and night market of course! I love food so I really like the night market. There are so many tasty food can be found there. Well I do not know how it is today though.

Well, I think Malaysia still have better place to go as vacation. But I did not regret anything. Just the elephant part. If you want to release tension with low budget, you may go to Krabi :) Everything is cheap. Our cost is RM600 for 6 days and for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Favourite Women's Perfume 2018

Here are the top 5 perfumes for women in 2018 : Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum. Philosophy...